Start your No Win, No Fee Occupiers Liability claim today!

We offer a £300 Cash Advance on your claim*

Start your claim today

Your name

Your phone

Your email

What are you claiming for?


I’ve was injured while visiting a licensed premises. Can I claim?

If you have suffered injury through an accident on another person/companies property then you may be entitled to claim compensation. We’re experts in recovering compensation for our clients who were injured due to somebody else’s negligence on premises they control.

The property owner (occupier) has a duty of care which is outlined by the Occupiers Liability Act 1957, occupiers of the premises are responsible in taking reasonable care so that visitors are safe in using their premises.

Some examples of licensed premises that you could have been injured in are:

  • Supermarkets
  • Coffee Shops
  • Gyms
  • Petrol Stations
  • Hairdressers
  • Hotels
  • Shopping Centres
  • Other licensed premises

Under the Occupiers Liability Act, the occupier of any building or land, has to make sure that they do everything that is reasonably possible to prevent you from having an accident on their site. If they are found to be negligent in fulfilling this duty of care then they may be liable to pay you compensation under occupiers’ liability laws.

How much will it cost me to claim?

At Gowing Law the majority of road traffic accident claims are processed on a No Win No Fee basis. For a No Win No Fee claim, you don’t need to worry about anything as we will bare all upfront costs, and you will only need to pay a fee if your claim is successful, this means you will never be out of pocket.

What am I eligible to claim for?

You’re eligible to claim for loss of earnings, medical expenses, injuries sustained and long term loss of enjoyment. However, your eligibility depends on meeting the following criteria

  • You must have sustained an injury in the accident.
  • Your injury must be as a result of negligence by the occupier of the premises.
  • The accident has to have taken place in the last 3 years (although minors can claim from three years after their 18th birthday)

What is my claim worth?

The amount of compensation that you’re entitled to can vary significantly in relation to the injuries that you have sustained.

At Gowing Law we’re specialists in getting you the maximum compensation for all types of injuries, from minor injuries to vastly more serious injuries.

How will I receive my £300 cash advance?

Your £300 cash advance will be paid by cheque or BACS payment once all of the following conditions have been met:

  • Written Admission of liability
  • Receipt of Cost bearing medical report
  • Written receipt of Client’s approval to report.

All of the above conditions are standard processes that all successful claims must go through.

Start your claim today

We offer a £300 cash advance on your claim.

Your name

Your phone

Your email

What are you claiming for?

Why should you contact Gowing Law Solicitors?

If you want to make a personal injury claim, Gowing Law Solicitors have a trained set of solicitors who are ready to take on your case. Here are some additional reasons why you should work with our personal injury specialists:

Unique £300 Cash Advance

We offer a unique £300 Cash Advance scheme where you will get part of your damages before your claim has even settled.

100% No Win, No Fee

We offer a No win, No fee agreement on all new cases. Talk with us today to start your claim.

Proven Track Record

We have helped thousands of people to claim the compensation they are owed.

Legal Specialists

Your case will be managed by our dedicated team who have dealt with 1000's of claims like yours. They will provide help and support at every stage of your claim.


Recognised & Backed by Professionals

Gowing Law's track record has helped us receive valued recognition. It is with great pleasure that Footballing Icon Micheal Owen is our ambassador.

Start your claim today
We're here to help!